Renz Landscapes… 40 Years as a Residential Landscape Design/Build Company
For the past 40 years, Renz Landscapes has designed and built some of the most creative & beautiful commercial and residential outdoor environments in the Triangle Area. We understand the importance of smart, creative design and following through with quality craftsmanship. The company is small and the owner is always involved, allowing for successful communication, and a personal touch, all at reasonable prices.
Structuring space in the landscape through the interplay of hardscape elements and plants is the very essence of good design. The ability of the designer to choose from the limitless ways this can be accomplished is what makes for functional and visually appealing landscapes.
Click here to view our references… You may recognize a few names »
List of Services
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Contracting
- Ornamental Plants Expertise
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Patios, Walls, Walkways, Steps & Driveways
- Belgard & Techo-Bloc Hardscaping Products
- Decks & Overhead Structures
- Fire Places & Fire Pits
- Outdoor Lighting
- Water Features & Streams
- Tree Removal
- Drainage & Erosion Solutions
- Rain Gardens & Dry Creek Beds
- Installing Cool & Warm Season Lawns
- Irrigation Systems
- Drip Irrigation Systems for Your Plants
- Garden Art, Ornaments & Murals
- Children’s Play Areas & Play Sets
- Lawns, Sod, Soil & Preparation
- In Person Consultations
- Landscape Plans & Sketches
Founder and Owner with 40 Years Experience
Curt Renz, Degree in Landscape Architecture North Carolina State University 1975 Raleigh North Carolina.
Grand award winner in the Commercial Design/Build category for a competition sponsored by North Carolina Landscape Contractors Association in 1989; in partnership with Wachovia Real Estate Developments
A landscape, customized for you, is only a click away.